Welcome to The BEATS Awards 2016.
This year we will be providing fantastic marketing promotional opportunities for businesses who are our sponsors and participants!
Our multimedia marketing campaign uses television, newspaper, email and social media to promote your business to the WHOLE of the Tweed Shire!
As expressed by one of our 2014 winners “it was like putting my business on steroids!”
Enter your Business and be recognised.
Entering the Business Awards provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to;
- Increase your brand reputation
- Have automatic entry into the NSW State Chamber of Commerce Awards
- Gain recognition at a local and regional level.
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase your business to a shire-wide and internet audience.
- Build a reputation for excellence inside and outside of your industry.
- Benchmark your business year on year and against other businesses in your area and industry.
- Improve employee engagement by involving your employees in the entry process.
- Boost staff morale through the recounting of successes and wins in your business.
- All finalists and winners receive an official BEATS FINALIST or WINNER logo which can be used on collateral, websites, business cards, and signage.
- Have the opportunity to win the People’s Choice award too!
The Business Excellence Awards Tweed Shire (BEATS) 2016, in its fourth year has 73 sponsors on board taking advantage of the fantastic marketing opportunities presented and 40 finalists basking in the glory of their achievements.
For Gala Awards night 2016 we are expecting with over 250 people enjoying themselves and celebrating Business Excellence in the Tweed Shire.
See what Graham Mckenzie from Southern Cross Austereo had to say about coming on board as a 2016 Sponsor ..the fourth year in a row!
To read more of our testimonials please click here
We were even mentioned in parliament!
It was fantastic to attend the Business Excellence Awards Tweed Shire, or (BEATS), on Saturday night. Our local small businesses are the heart of the local economy and our communities, and the BEATS was a magnificent celebration of all they have to offer. Around 200 people gathered at the Murwillumbah Civic and Cultural Centre for the sold-out gala night, which saw finalists across 18 categories go head-to-head for the respective titles.
Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees especially, especially to the winner of the award for best community or social service non-profit organisation, which was Tweed Palliative Support, who also won the award for best overall business. Thanks also to the many sponsors and for the general community support for this event. I would like to acknowledge the organisers Toni Zuschke and the Natascha Wernick, both of whom did an outstanding job again in showcasing the local business community and arranging a truly magnificent evening.
it is also important to note that all of the produce and businesses sourced for this event are from the Tweed Shire. Special mention must go to Jonathan, Mel and all the team from Ju Ju’s restaurant, who provided the outstanding three course meal for the event. Also, the performers were just fantastic, especially local superstar 17-year-old Nina Baumer, who recently appeared on the TV show The voice. She was remarkable. Congratulations to all of the businesses that were nominated and acknowledged for their excellence in a range of fields at the BEATS. It was a great occasion to showcase the great diversity of businesses that we have right throughout the Tweed Shire and indeed right throughout the North Coast of New South Wales.
Parliamentary Speech – House of Representatives, Monday, 17 August 2015
Justine Elliot, MP
Foundation sponsor of the BEATS Awards.