Welcome to The BEATS Awards 2017.
This year we will be providing fantastic marketing promotional opportunities for businesses who are our sponsors and participants!
Our multimedia marketing campaign uses television, newspaper, email and social media to promote your business to the WHOLE of the Tweed Shire!
As expressed by one of our 2014 winners "it was like putting my business on steroids!"
Enter your Business and be recognised.
Entering the Business Awards provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to;
- Increase your brand reputation
- Have automatic entry into the NSW State Chamber of Commerce Awards
- Gain recognition at a local and regional level.
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase your business to a shire-wide and internet audience.
- Build a reputation for excellence inside and outside of your industry.
- Benchmark your business year on year and against other businesses in your area and industry.
- Improve employee engagement by involving your employees in the entry process.
- Boost staff morale through the recounting of successes and wins in your business.
- All finalists and winners receive an official BEATS FINALIST or WINNER logo which can be used on collateral, websites, business cards, and signage.
- Have the opportunity to win the People’s Choice award too!
The Business Excellence Awards Tweed Shire (BEATS) 2017, in its fifth year has a wide variety of sponsors on board taking advantage of the fantastic marketing opportunities presented and many finalists ready to bask in the glory of their achievements.
For Gala Awards night 2017 we are expecting with over 260 people enjoying themselves and celebrating Business Excellence in the Tweed Shire.
See what Graham Mckenzie from Southern Cross Austereo had to say about coming on board as a 2016 Sponsor ..the fourth year in a row!
To read more of our testimonials please click here
Join a Chamber in the Tweed Shire
To enter these awards you must be a current financial member of a Chamber of Commerce in the Tweed Shire.
There are 3 Chambers in the Tweed representing the three business precincts.