THE TOP 10 are now in!
Congratulations if you are a finalist!
Top 10 Voting – CLOSED
The people have spoken and if you are a finalist in the Tweed Valley Weekly People’s Choice Award. You now have two weeks to encourage as many people as possible to vote for you in our online portal.
To play well and fairly the rules are:
One vote from each IP address i.e. computer, phone or tablet (More than one vote from a shop computer will not work- recommend they do it on their phones or tablet).
Only online votes will be counted this year.
Poll opens Monday 29th May and closes 5pm June 12. Voting has now been extended till 19th June. No results are viewable
The final winner will not be revealed until the Gala Awards Evening on July 29th.
You must be at the Murwillumbah Civic Centre on the night of July 29th to accept your certificate and trophy. Mark it your diary now.
We suggest the following:
- Share the link on facebook/social media with a personal message
- Send an email to your database or create a newsletter
- Print little slips of paper with the web link to remind people to vote
- Display posters up around your workspace/store.
- Take out ads in the local papers.
- Cold call your customers and ask for their support.
- Be innovative! This is a great opportunity to market your business and to engage with your customers.
Round 2 is run for 2 weeks. So go hard and put yourself out there.
Good luck… it is all a bit of fun.
Your staff and your customers will be proud to assist you to win.
With thanks to The Tweed Valley Weekly for sponsoring The People’s Choice Business Award.
It has been a real honour being a finalist in five of the categories in the BEATS awards, but of course the biggest honour was winning and receiving the People’s Choice Award. The Billabong Swim School staff and John and I have been so proud, and it was such a great feeling knowing that our customers were happy and wanted to see us receive this recognition for the quality of our program.
Billabong Swim School
2013 People’s Choice Award